Monday, June 16, 2008

I am not the only one

I was looking for respondents for the 100-person survey so I posted my questionnaire in Philippinecinemavault. Just when I thought all hope is lost, these kind-hearted people volunteered to answer my survey.

It was my first time to post a topic and it wasn't about movie posters or any trivial facts about Philippine Cinema. Just when I thought I won't be able to find avid moviegoers of the Golden Era, these people gave their time just to answer my survey. One of them is Mr. Jimi De la Rosa who recommended his good friend Mr. Bing Manalo, GMA network's program analyst. It really went well to think they haven't met me. Afterwards, Sir Bing told me great stories of his experiences with the stars. He also designed the collated poster project from the Paradise of the Stars:



Seeing Da King and Queen of Philippine Cinema this young showers me with amusement. They look so.. Elegant. Handsome and Beautiful.. no wonder they have been like the best loveteam of all time. Next in line is Carmen Rosales & Rogelio De la Rosa, Vilma Santos & Edgar Mortiz, Sharon Cuneta & Gabby Concepcion and of course, Ate Guy & Pip.

Anyway, to all those who answered my survey.. thank you!!

And for those who would like to be part of my thesis on Filipino Classic Films, email me at juzgalvez@yahoo.com and i'll send you the file. :)

On my next entry, i'll be dedicating it to the one and only Queen of Philippine Cinema, Ms. Susan Roces.

Til next.. Signing out! :D

No comments: